Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

güvenmek - to trust

sample sentences for "güvenmek"
Sana güveniyorum.
I trust you.

Ona hala güvenmiyorum.
I still don't trust him.

Bana güveniyor musun?
Do you trust me?

Bu bankaya asla güvenemem.
I can never trust this bank.

Bu adama güvenebilirsiniz, çünkü o asla yalan söylemez.
You can always trust this man, because he never lies.

İnsanlar size güveniyor mu?
Do people trust you?

Ben kendimden başka kimseye güvenmem.
I do not trust anybody but me.

some other words that have the same stem "güven"
güven (noun) - trust
güvence (noun) - reassurance, guarantee
güvenli (adj) - safe, secure, confident
güvensiz (adj) - insecure, not confident

read this on main page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+