Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

To Introduce yourself - Kendini Tanıtma

Türkçe Kendini Tanıtma - How to Introduce yourself in Turkish

Merhaba. Hello.

Benim adım … My name is …

Ben …. ‘da oturuyorum. I live in …

Ben … ‘liyim. I am from …

Ben … yaşındayım. I am … years old.

Ben öğrenciyim. I am a student.

Ben öğretmenim. I am a teacher.

Ben İngilizce biliyorum. I speak English. *

Ben Türkçe öğreniyorum. I learn Turkish.

Ben Türkçe öğrenmek istiyorum. I want to learn Turkish.

Türkiye’yi seviyorum. I like Turkey.

Kitap okumayı ve müzik dinlemeyi seviyorum. I like to read book and listen to music.

(Kitap okumaktan ve müzik dinlemekten hoşlanıyorum.)

Hobilerim kitap okumak ve müzik dinlemek.

Adın nedir? What is your name?

Kaç yaşındasın? How old are you?

Nerelisin? Where are you from?*

Ne iş yapıyorsun? What is your profession?

Nerede oturuyorsun? Where do you live?

Hangi dilleri biliyorsun? What languages do you speak?

* In Turkish Language you use the verb "to know/bilmek" to tell the language you speak.  If you say "to speak/konuşmak" instead (İngilizce konuşuyorum. I'm speaking English), one can understand that you are speaking English at the moment. 

Türkçe biliyor musun? Do you speak Turkish?

İngilizce biliyor musun? Do you speak English?

Hangi dil(ler)i öğreniyorsun? What language(s) are you learning?

Hangi dilleri öğrenmek istiyorsun? What languages do you want to learn?

Ne zamandır Türkçe çalışıyorsun? How long have you been studying Turkish?

Hiç Türkiye'ye geldin mş? Have you ever been to Turkey?

Neler yapmaktan hoşlanırsın? What do you like to do? 

Hobilerin neler? What are your hobbies?Hobilerin neler? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+