Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

de - also,too

Ben de gitmek istiyorum! I also want to go!
Sen de gel! You also come!
Çay da istiyorum. I want tea, too.
Çay da istiyorum kahve de. I want both coffee and tea. (Hem çay hem de kahve istiyorum)
İstanbul'u çok beğendim ama Alanya da çok güzel. I liked İstanbul so much but Alanya is so beautiful, too.
Some different uses of de
Güzel de / Tamam da nasıl olacak bu iş? Okay but how this will work out?
İyi de ben nasıl gelebilirim bu yağmurda? Well, but how can I go under this rain?
Sevsen de sevmesen de okula gitmek zorundasın. Either you like it or not, you/one/everyone have to go to the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+