Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

şimdi - now

Şimdi gitmem gerek. Now I have to go.
Şimdi gitmem lazım. Now I need to go.
Şimdi mi gidiyorsun? Are you going now?
Şimdi herkesin cep telefonu var. Now everyone has cellphone.
Şimdi mi sonra mı? Now or later?
Şimdi anlıyor musun? Do you understand now?
Eve şimdi/yeni geldim. I've just come to home.
Şimdi biraz tatlı olsaydı keşke. I wish there was some dessert now.

Yalın - Şimdi Senden Vaz mı Geçmeli


Koydum sevinçlerimi önüme,
I put the all my happiness in front of me
Baktım hepsi sensin
I looked, all of them is you
Yazdığım şiirlerin her hecesi
Every vocal of the poems I wrote
Üzüldüğüm tüm flimler
All the movies I've felt sad

Yıpranmamış hayatlar, büyük hüzünler bekler
Undamaged lives, big unhappinesses wait
Her işte bir hayır, bu işte hepsi sensin
In everything there is goodness, in this one all is you  

Şimdi senden vaz mı geçmeli
Should I get away from you now
Masal olup yola devam mı etmeli
Should I be a tale and continue the way
Ben kalpten sorumlu
I was responsible for this heart
Aşka sorumluydum, anladım herşey sensin
And for the love, I understood that everything is you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+