Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

bakmak - to look after, to watch, to look at

Bana bak!
Look at me!

Şuna bak! Ne sevimli bir kedicik!
Look at that! What a cute kitten!

Televizyona bakmak (Televizyon izlemek) için vaktim(zamanım) yok.
I don't have time to watch TV.

Çocuklara annem bakıyor.
My mother looks after the kids.

Buna bir bakar mısın/bakabilir misin? I guess it has broken down.
Can you take a look at this? Galiba bozuldu.

Benim resimlerimi asla beğenmediler. Bakalım, bu defa ne diyecekler!
They never liked my paintings. Let's see, what they will say this time!

She is looking at me as if she knows me.
Bana beni tanıyormuş gibi bakıyor.


Go to Learn Turkish Easy and learn more Turkish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+