Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

Turkish Sentences - Knowing Each Other

This is a list of Turkish Sentences that can help you to communicate with the people you meet. Four your questions and to ask for more sentences please just leave a comment.

Turkish English
Adın nedir? What is your name?
Benim adım ... My name is ...
Ne var ne yok? How is it going?
Nasıl gidiyor? How is it going?
Senin nasıl gidiyor? How is it going? (As a response question)
İyi gidiyor I'm doing well
Bugün dışarda yiyelim We shall eat outside today
Yemek yapmayı seviyorum I like cooking
İçecek birşey var mı? Is there anything to drink?
Yiyecek birşey var mı? Is there anything to eat?
Ne yemek yaptın? What did you cook?
Çay içer misin? Would you like to drink tea?
Çayı şekersiz içiyorum I drink tea without sugar
Kahve sevmiyorum I don't like coffee
Acıktım I'm hungry
Susadım I'm thirsty
Haftasonu ne yapıyorsun? What are you doing this weekend?
En sevdiğin şarkı nedir? What is your favorite song?
En sevdiğin şarkıcı kim? What is your favorite singer?
Nerelisin? Where are you from?
Tanıştığımıza memnun oldum Nice to meet you
Görüşürüz see you
Neden Türkçe öğreniyorsun? Why are you learning Turkish?
Hangi dilleri biliyorsun? What languages are you speaking?
İngilizce biliyor musun? Do you speak English?
İngilizce ve Almanca biliyorum I speak English and German
Biraz Fransızca biliyorum I speak a little French
Arapça bilmiyorum I don't speak Arabic
Bana yardım edebilir misin? Can you help me?
Sana yardım edebilirim I can help you
Birbirimize yardım edebiliriz We can help each other
Bana sorabilirsin You can ask me
Başka sorun var mı? Do you have another question?
Yardım için teşekkürler Thanks for the help
Çok yardımcı oldun You were so helpful
Bunu anlamadım I haven't understood this
Anlamıyorum I don't understand
Anladım I understood
Çok kibarsın You are so kind
Çok kabasın You are so rude
Uykum geldi I'm sleepy
Yeni uyandım I just woke up
Çalışmıyorum I don't work (I don't have a job)
İş arıyorum I'm looking for a job
Her gün işe gidiyorum Everyday I'm going to work
Haftasonu çalışmıyorum I don't work on weekends
Ne iş yapıyorsun? What do you do for living?
Öğrenci misin? Are you student?
Hangi şehirde yaşıyorsun? Which city are you living in?
Benim evim küçük My house is small
Evim iki odalı My house has two rooms
Evim tek odalı My house has one room
Yalnız yaşıyorum I'm living alone
Ailemle birlikte yaşıyorum I'm living with my family
Canım sıkıldı I'm bored
Çok yorgunum I'm so tired
Aç mısın? Are you hungry?
Ben de açım I'm also hungry
Gitme! Don't go!
Cevap ver! Answer!
Telefon çalıyor The phone is ringing
Telefonum çalıyor My phone is ringing
Kapı çaldı The doorbell has ringed
Kapı çalıyor The doorbell is ringing
Gitmek zorundayım I have to go
Ne zamandır Türkçe öğreniyorsun? How long have you been learning Turkish?
İki yıldır Türkçe öğreniyorum I have been learning Turkish since 2 years
Türkçe öğrenmeye yeni başladım I've just started to learn Turkish
O konuya daha çalışmadım I haven't studied that subject yet
Bu konuyu biliyorum I know this subject
Daha çok çalışmalıyım I need to study more
Senden cevap bekliyorum I'm waiting for an answer from you
Ne hakkında konuşmak istersin? What do you want to talk about?
Boş zamanlarında neler yaparsın? What do you do in your spare time?
Gitar çalmayı biliyor musun? Do you know how to play guitar?
Piano çalmayı öğreniyorum I learn to play piano
Şarkı söylemeyi seviyorum I like to sing
Kitap okumayı çok seviyorum I like to read so much
http://www.learnturkisheasy.com/phrases/knowing-each-other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+