Do you want to speak Turkish and meet the other Turkish Learners? Now we are on Google Plus to speak Turkish together! Come and join us!

How to thank people on language learning sites

Hello,
On this page we will learn how to thank people after they correct our mistakes on a language learning site in many ways. Most of you must be willing to thank Turkish people in their own language after you get help. I know that it is not a nice feeling when we say just what we can, but not completely what we really want to. Today I will try to clear these question marks by writing down the possible thank you phrases in Turkish. Please just let me know if there is another sentence you want to see here.

Teşekkür ederim!
Thank you!

Çok teşekkür ederim!
Thank you so much!

Tekrar teşekkür ederim!
Thank you again!

Yardımın için teşekkürler!
Thanks for your help!

Bana yardım ettiğin için teşekkür ederim.
Thank you for giving me your help.

Hatalarımı düzelttiğin için teşekkürler.
Thank you for correcting my mistakes.

Gerçekten bana çok yardımcı oldun.
You really helped me a lot.

Bu güzel yardım için çok teşekkür ederim.
Thank you for this nice help.

Sayende bütün hatalarımı anladım.
I understood all my mistakes thanks to you.

Çok güzel açıklamışsın, teşekkürler.
You explained it very well, thanks.

Şimdi daha iyi anlıyorum.
Now I understand better.

Aynı bir öğretmen gibi açıklamışsın!
You've explained it just like a teacher!

Tavsiyelerin için teşekkür ederim.
Thank you for your suggestions.

Her şey için çok teşekkürler!
Thanks for everything!

Hatalarımı açıkladığın için teşekkür ederim.
Thank you for explaining my mistakes.

Çok ayrıntılı ve anlaşılır anlatmışsın, gerçekten çok sağol.
You explained it really clear and detailed, thank you really.

Umarım ben de sana bir gün yardım edebilirim.
I hope I can also help you.

Sana öğrendiğin dillerde başarılar dilerim.
I wish luck you luck for the languages that you learn.

Sana çalışmalarında başarılar ve iyi şanslar dilerim.
I wish you good luck and success for your studies.


Learn more Turkish on www.LearnTurkishEasy.com !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yorumun için teşekkür ederiz!

Video Lessons

Find us on Google+